With marked progress in the medical field and the field of tourism, travel and entertainment combined with the boom in economy, India is poised to be the hub of Medical Tourism for many years to come. A lot of factors have contributed to this effect.
Indian Doctors are already widely recognized as being some of the best in the world. Every 5th Doctor in America is an Indian, and now with the latest medical technology available in India, many Indian Doctors practicing in the west have actually started to come back to practice in hospitals. Specialty private hospitals with experts and dedicated staff, combined with the state of the art, world Class medical infrastructure is now available here hospitals are now currently offering treatments and surgical techniques similar to those carried out in the best hospitals in the West.
India is known for its rich culture and heritage, tradition and values, architectural designs and a grand historic past, colorful array of dresses and embedded with artists talent in every field, snow-capped mountains and deserts. It is in fact an amalgamation of measuring beauty in its looks and corners, which exceeds for beyond the expectations of many who visit India. Medical Tourism is a growing concept in India because of various reasons. Much of it depends upon factors those are:
Low cost surgeries with best medical treatments are carried out by expert doctors.
India has various state-of-the-art medical institutes and hospitals of international standards.
People all around the world are eager to see the diversity and unity of India. So, when they get the advantage of medical treatment along with a dual advantage of getting to travel India, they choose India over others.
Comparatively the cost of surgery in India is estimated to be one-tenth of that in the United States or Western Europe, and sometimes even less.
PLAN TO VISIT
- Kindly send us your enquiry, Email us or call us
- You will receive a call or e-mail within 24 hours from our patient case managers, to understand your needs and also get your medical history and reports
- Our patient case managers consults our expert ophthalmologist consultants and provides diagnosis, proposed treatment and costs involved
- If required, a telephonic or a skype meeting may also be arranged
- Once the patient confirms that they wants to have treatment at DR. K.D’s EYE HOSPITAL, VISA invitation letter will be Provided to get Medical VISA on receiving the copy of passport to confirms their flight details, arrival date and time
- Assistance by our patient care manager on arrival
INTERNATIONAL PATIENT FACILITIEST AT DR. K.D’S EYE HOSPITAL
- International Patient helpdesk
- Dedicated Patient case Managers
- Translators/Interpreters different languages
- Relaxing and Pleasing waiting Lounge
- Internet access
- Assistance in Currency Exchange
- Local Transfers